© Crecora church and Altar
Crecora church was built in 1864, and is dedicated to Saints
Peter and Paul. There is a stained glass window of the Sacred Heart of
Jesus to the left of the altar, which is to the memory of J. Tierney,
C.C. To the right of the altar, there is a stained glass window of the
Assumption of the Blessed Lady, which was a gift from the Parishioners
to Dean Punch, P.P. 1936 - 1970.
© Stained glass windows in Crecora church
There is a statue of Mary to the left of the altar, and a statue of St
Joseph to the right of the altar. A statue of St Theresa is at the back
of the church.
There is a beautiful holy water font of two angels in the sacristy.
© Statues of Mary and Joseph with the Holy Water Font in Crecora
Buried in the grounds of the church is:
Edward Punch, PP 1936-1970, Died 1984