© Saint Dominic's graveyard
There is a graveyard about a quarter of a mile south of
St Dominic's well. Trees and a wire fence surround the graveyard. The
graveyard was closed for burials in the second half of the nineteenth
century. However, it was still used as a children's burial ground until
There are a number of legible headstones in the graveyard.
The oldest headstone that we found was to the memory of John Mulcahy who
died on January 10 1838 at the age of 7.