© Banogue Graveyard
The graveyard was opened in 1955 and is situated across
the road from the church. Prior to 1955 local people were buried in cemeteries
in either the parishes of Croom or Ballingarry/Granagh.
Westropp lists Ross Temple, also known as Kiltemplalain in the parish,
which was the site of a Kyle burial ground. This site is no longer known.