© Loughill graveyard
The parish graveyard is situated off the Loughill-Ballyhahill
road. The oldest headstone that we came across dated from 1837 and was
erected to the memory of Mary Collins (nee Doody), who died on August
the 20th of that year.
© Tower in Mount Trenchard graveyard
Mount Trenchard graveyard is multi-denominational. A tower
that was part of the Protestant church marks the graveyard. The Vere
O'Brien's are buried in the graveyard.
There was a graveyard in Kyle Tinnakil, as well as Ardnakisha
graveyard in the townland of Finnoo and Ahenogorp graveyard in the townland
of Cloonlahard East. There was also a kyle in Ballyhahill. No traces
of any of these sites remain.
Website by Lúnasa