w/e asst. = weekend assistant
* The Catholic Directory gives the forename as Robert
while Begley's History of the Diocese of Limerick gives the name as William.
# The parish was called Cahernorry for these years.
The list of Priests from 1704 to 1836 is compiled from information gained
in Begley's History of the Diocese of Limerick Vol. III page 598. The
remaining years are compiled from the Catholic Directories. Information
contained in a directory of any given year refers to what happened the
previous year, For example if a priest is recorded in the 1954 directory
as being in a particular parish, this would mean that he was actually
there in 1953.